- Pie Inspired Links | on Happy Pi Day. Here is a Pi Pineapple Pie.
- Nine Kinds of Pie on Happy Pi Day. Here is a Pi Pineapple Pie.
- Boba Fett in Television & Movies III: Return of the Jedi on Boba Fett – How We Know He’s Badass
- Food of the Week (11/17/2013) | Another Castle on The Doctor Who Tribute Cocktail: Sonic Screwdriver #10
- The Nerdista on Star Trek Uniform: More Room in the Belly
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A mole [mōl] is a unit of measurement in chemistry. A Mole [ˈmō-lay] is the name for a category of thick, dark brownish red sauce used in Mexican cuisine as well as the name for dishes that utilize this sauce. The … Continue reading
No Baby Codex costume is complete without a baby sized Cleric staff. I made a few significant modifications to the materials and construction The Guild prop maker Greg Aronowitz used to make Felicia’s staff so Baby Codex’s would be more baby-friendly in size, … Continue reading
Baby Codex Version 2.0 at Dragon*Con 2011 The Nerdista really enjoys the web series The Guild about online gamers written by and starring uber renaissance nerd Felicia Day. If you’ve never watched The Guild, then you’re missing the web series that defined the whole … Continue reading
October 7th is Ada Lovelace Day – a day designated “to celebrate the achievements of women in technology and science.” Ada Lovelace, the estranged daughter of Lord Byron, worked with Charles Babbage in the mid-19th century on the development of … Continue reading
Steve Jobs 1955-2011 This simple tribute to the man who touched and changed so many lives is a Steve Jobs’ asthetic version of the Appletini. This version utilizes completely clear ingredients devoid of color and is served simply and elegantly … Continue reading